The Hockey Show

Best Sim League Ever!!!!!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Trade Desk

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin*Mark

avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Trade Desk   Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:13 am

what do you want for these guys?

Scott Darling D- C C 19 450000 0
Mikkel Boedker C- D C- 18 450000 0
Viktor Tikhonov C- C- C- 20 650000 0
Peter Mueller 71 63 69 20 850000 2
Martin Hanzal 70 56 67 21 850000 2
Kyle Turris 65 55 67 19 875000 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin*Dan92_Hawks
Admin
avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:40 pm

ill giv u anyone on my team (besides toews n ovechkin) 4 turris

check my team n get bak 2 me as soon as possible

i also could add my piks(dont hav my 1st) n prospects

_________________



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thehockeyshow.niceboard.net
Bmazing9

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:29 pm

WHO DO YU WANT OFF MY TEAM THE WSH

FOR ANY OF THESE PLAYERS

Scott Darling D- C C 19 450000 0
Mikkel Boedker C- D C- 18 450000 0
Viktor Tikhonov C- C- C- 20 650000 0
Peter Mueller 71 63 69 20 850000 2
Martin Hanzal 70 56 67 21 850000 2
Kyle Turris 65 55 67 19 875000 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gz9



Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Mikkel Boedker C- D C- 18 450000 0
Jared Staal D- D C- 18 550000 0

4

Brian Gionta 79 68 76 29 4000000 1
Dainius Zubrus 76 73 76 30 3400000 5
Petr Vrana 63 57 65 23 550000 2
NJ 5th Rounder

?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mucyk18

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Admin*Dan92_Hawks wrote:
ill giv u anyone on my team (besides toews n ovechkin) 4 turris

check my team n get bak 2 me as soon as possible

i also could add my piks(dont hav my 1st) n prospects


Not trading turris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mucyk18

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:09 pm

gz9 wrote:
Mikkel Boedker C- D C- 18 450000 0
Jared Staal D- D C- 18 550000 0

4

Brian Gionta 79 68 76 29 4000000 1
Dainius Zubrus 76 73 76 30 3400000 5
Petr Vrana 63 57 65 23 550000 2
NJ 5th Rounder

?

I want younger players,and also not trading boedker,but will staal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bmazing9

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Bmazing9 wrote:
WHO DO YU WANT OFF MY TEAM THE WSH

FOR ANY OF THESE PLAYERS

Scott Darling D- C C 19 450000 0
Mikkel Boedker C- D C- 18 450000 0
Viktor Tikhonov C- C- C- 20 650000 0
Peter Mueller 71 63 69 20 850000 2
Martin Hanzal 70 56 67 21 850000 2
Kyle Turris 65 55 67 19 875000 3

let me know?

i wont trade semin abckstrom kane or mike green unless very very good offer but anyone i can get here for other playerso n my roster?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TommyAvs

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:28 am

who do u want for Doan,Morris?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin*Cabs

avatar

Posts : 673
Join date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:28 am

crosby
for
jokenein
turris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mucyk18

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:06 am

Admin*Cabs wrote:
crosby
for
jokenein
turris

you know what i'll do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bmazing9

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Scott Darling D- C C 19 450000 0
Mikkel Boedker C- D C- 18 450000 0
Viktor Tikhonov C- C- C- 20 650000 0
Peter Mueller 71 63 69 20 850000 2
Martin Hanzal 70 56 67 21 850000 2
Kyle Turris 65 55 67 19 875000 3

would sharp getm e some or any of these players? maybe jagr or federov?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mucyk18

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:27 pm

Bmazing9 wrote:
Scott Darling D- C C 19 450000 0
Mikkel Boedker C- D C- 18 450000 0
Viktor Tikhonov C- C- C- 20 650000 0
Peter Mueller 71 63 69 20 850000 2
Martin Hanzal 70 56 67 21 850000 2
Kyle Turris 65 55 67 19 875000 3

would sharp getm e some or any of these players? maybe jagr or federov?

not interested at all for jagr or federov.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin*Cabs

avatar

Posts : 673
Join date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:30 pm

Keith Yandle 66 66 67 21 850000 1
for
Tyler Kennedy 63 55 64 22 600000 5
Hal Gill 38 76 69 33 2075000 1
1st round
prospect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mucyk18

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Admin*Cabs wrote:
Keith Yandle 66 66 67 21 850000 1
for
Tyler Kennedy 63 55 64 22 600000 5
Hal Gill 38 76 69 33 2075000 1
1st round
prospect

No, but maybe i'll get back to you with a counter offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bmazing9

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:01 pm

what will it take to get hanzal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bmazing9

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:06 pm

thikinov,, hanzal and or Alex Bourret 61 58 64 21 850000 1 or mueller
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bmazing9

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:39 pm

Ive been thinking and i think i came up with a deal we would both like..

tell me what yu think

you send: PHO

Martin Hanzal 70 56 67 21 850000 2
Keith Yandle 66 66 67 21 850000 1
Viktor Tikhonov C- C- C- 20 650000 0
Mikkel Boedker C- D C- 18 450000 0
Scott Darling D- C C 19 450000 0

I send : WSH

Jaromir Jagr 87 68 81 36 9000000 1
Mike Green 72 72 71 22 5250000 4
Brent Johnson 69 71 72 31 812500 1
with 2 prospects of your choice not named Dmitri Kugryshev C- D- C- 18 450000 0,Kyle Beach C- D C- 18 450000 0,Roman Josi D C- C- 18 450000 0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bmazing9

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:33 pm

Bmazing9 wrote:
Ive been thinking and i think i came up with a deal we would both like..

tell me what yu think

you send: PHO

Martin Hanzal 70 56 67 21 850000 2
Keith Yandle 66 66 67 21 850000 1
Viktor Tikhonov C- C- C- 20 650000 0
Mikkel Boedker C- D C- 18 450000 0
Scott Darling D- C C 19 450000 0

I send : WSH

Jaromir Jagr 87 68 81 36 9000000 1
Mike Green 72 72 71 22 5250000 4
Brent Johnson 69 71 72 31 812500 1
with 2 prospects of your choice not named Dmitri Kugryshev C- D- C- 18 450000 0,Kyle Beach C- D C- 18 450000 0,Roman Josi D
C- C- 18 450000 0

or the same exact deal except i take out green and jagr and i addi n semin up to yu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mucyk18

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Bmazing9 wrote:
Bmazing9 wrote:
Ive been thinking and i think i came up with a deal we would both like..

tell me what yu think

you send: PHO

Martin Hanzal 70 56 67 21 850000 2
Keith Yandle 66 66 67 21 850000 1
Viktor Tikhonov C- C- C- 20 650000 0
Mikkel Boedker C- D C- 18 450000 0
Scott Darling D- C C 19 450000 0

I send : WSH

Jaromir Jagr 87 68 81 36 9000000 1
Mike Green 72 72 71 22 5250000 4
Brent Johnson 69 71 72 31 812500 1
with 2 prospects of your choice not named Dmitri Kugryshev C- D- C- 18 450000 0,Kyle Beach C- D C- 18 450000 0,Roman Josi D
C- C- 18 450000 0

or the same exact deal except i take out green and jagr and i addi n semin up to yu

No thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bmazing9

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:34 pm

mucyk18 wrote:
Bmazing9 wrote:
Bmazing9 wrote:
Ive been thinking and i think i came up with a deal we would both like..

tell me what yu think

you send: PHO

Martin Hanzal 70 56 67 21 850000 2
Keith Yandle 66 66 67 21 850000 1
Viktor Tikhonov C- C- C- 20 650000 0
Mikkel Boedker C- D C- 18 450000 0
Scott Darling D- C C 19 450000 0

I send : WSH

Jaromir Jagr 87 68 81 36 9000000 1
Mike Green 72 72 71 22 5250000 4
Brent Johnson 69 71 72 31 812500 1
with 2 prospects of your choice not named Dmitri Kugryshev C- D- C- 18 450000 0,Kyle Beach C- D C- 18 450000 0,Roman Josi D
C- C- 18 450000 0

or the same exact deal except i take out green and jagr and i addi n semin up to yu

No thanks

well try to make them ike gree ndeal work thx ciao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:33 am

Viktor Tikhonov C- C- C- 20 650000 0
OR
Mikkel Boedker C- D C- 18 450000 0

for

Andrei Taratukhin C- D C 25 450000 0
Mitch Wahl D D C- 18 450000 0
Lance Bouma D- D C- 18 450000 0
Back to top Go down
mucyk18

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:38 am

flames34 wrote:
Viktor Tikhonov C- C- C- 20 650000 0
OR
Mikkel Boedker C- D C- 18 450000 0

for

Andrei Taratukhin C- D C 25 450000 0
Mitch Wahl D D C- 18 450000 0
Lance Bouma D- D C- 18 450000 0

not interested in those players, just camalleri.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:40 am

Mikkel Boedker C- D C- 18 450000 0
2nd pick

for

Mike Cammalleri 75 65 74 26 3350000 1
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:46 am

and theres also Scott Darlng who really interest me .. wat u want for him ??
Back to top Go down
Bmazing9

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:21 pm

here miek green for yandle hanzal and thikinov?

_________________
[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trade Desk   

Back to top Go down
 
Trade Desk
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sens and Oleg Saprykin trade
» trade Harley for rzr
» 4500 trade in price
» Tools of Trade
» Souray demands trade - rips into Oilers' management

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hockey Show :: NHL Teams :: Phoenix Coyotes-
Jump to: